Sunday, January 30, 2011

Across The Universe: The Winners

Thank you for all the comments and entries to the AtU contest.

I wish I had enough to give everybody a book, but *sniff* I can't. But I'm sure we shall have more awesome contests in the future.

The two winners are...

Katie Mills & Lisa Gibson

There should be an email from me waiting in your inbox.

And don't forget, we have the Mystery Agent contest on the 1st of February. Polish those 25 word pitches for that MG/YA.

Happy Sunday.

4 comments:

Amparo Ortiz said...

CONGRATS to the lucky winners!! *fist pump*

Creepy Query Girl said...

Oh SCORE!!! Thanks so much you guys! Can't wait to read it!

Emy Shin said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Theresa Milstein said...

YaY to Katie and Lisa. I'm sure they'll love the book as much as I did.