BEA, or Book Expo America, is awesome.
Well, that's what people tell me. Because I've never been to BEA. And I won't be going this year, either.
Today's post is for all you writers/bloggers/readers out there who, like me, are super jealous of everyone going to BEA. We will NOT be defeated by jealousy, people! We will throw parties and eat chocolate and dance and not cry. At least that's what I'm aiming for.
Here's a list of things I'm going to do while everyone else is at BEA:
1) Reading some of my most anticipated SEQUELS. Like these ones:
2) Watching EPISODES of a few TV shows I'm currently obsessed with. Like these ones:
3) Google pictures of BABY PUPPIES, mainly Coton de Tulears. Which look like this:
4) Stare endlessly at memes that make me laugh. Like this one:
5) And when I'm not doing all of that, I will write. A lot. *fist pump*
So. If you're not going to BEA like me, I'm curious: what do you plan on doing to deal with ze sadness??
And if you are going to BEA, I hate you. Deeply.*
**Or AM I?