Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wednesday Debut Interview - Call for Debut Authors!!

I love hearing about the exciting time in an author's life when their first novel that they've put so much work into finally becomes available to the world! Six months ago, I started posting interviews of some of these debut authors, and now I'm looking for more authors to hear from for the next year!

In the interest of variety, I'm putting out the call here for debuts in all categories (children's books, chapter books, middle grade, YA, New Adult, and Adult) and all publication routes (self-pub, small/independent press, and trade publishing). I'll be featuring two per month, so not every one will be selected, but if you are interested in participating, please email me at wendynikel @ gmail.com (no spaces) with the following information:

- byline/pen name
- name of book
- publisher
- release date
- genre/category

As of right now, I'm only looking for authors who have not had a novel previously published and only authors whose debut books will be published in the following months (I will update this list as spots are filled) --

Nov 2015
Dec 2015
Jan 2016
Feb 2016
Mar 2016
Apr 2016
May 2016
Jun 2016

Wondering what sort of questions these interviews will entail? Check out these previous interviews:

No comments: