Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday Museday in Love

Earlier this year I read an article on Facebook about a social experiment designed to see if there was a way to speed up falling in love. The experiment designer had a list of 36 questions that partners were supposed to ask each other, getting more personal the further down the list they went.
I saved the link because I thought it was fascinating, and I knew I'd want to use it in a book someday. Your prompt for today is to use these questions to either get to know one of your characters better, or to have your characters get a little closer. The complete list of questions can be found here.
With NaNoWriMo going on, I'm a little too busy to offer a query critique this week, but fellow Operative Samantha has agreed to provide a critique while I'm in the writing cave. If you're interested, speak up in the comments! Samantha will pick a winner for a critique.

1 comment:

Karen Baldwin said...

I love this! Loved the questions....but question if falling in love is intellectual or I-can't-live-without-him, kinda feeling - right or wrong and hell with the consequences.