Tuesday, March 5, 2019

#FirstPageImpressions 03/05/19


It's time for...



#FirstPageImpressions is here again! That first page is so important, and I hope this event will provide some solid feedback that will help you improve your work. I'm so excited to see your first pages!

Here's how to participate:

1. Comment on this post and at least one other post from this week by Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 12:00 pm EST.

2. Leave your email address in the comment or have it available on your Blogger profile. (Or else I can't find you to give you your critique!)


For a rules refresher, please visit this post.

The winner will be announced in the comment section of this post on Thursday evening. Best of luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love your eyes on the first page of my WIP, a thriller-suspense! Hope to win! pmgesmundo@gmail.com

Victoria Dixon said...

Oh, please, oh please, oh please. :D Mine's an alternative history/fantasy set in China.

Katherine T. said...

Thank you for offering this! My email is bookgirl_kt@yahoo.com

Amren Ortega said...

Congratulations, Katherine, you were randomly selected for a first page critique! Watch for an email soon from Operation Awesome!