But I thought I'd share some Kindle opportunities out there this week.
Opportunity #1: Angry Robot.
Win a Steampunk Kindle. Contest closes on midnight on May 15th
From their website:
Send us your examples of cool Steampunk stuff – maybe it is a photo of you in your leather and copper get up, or a picture of a day-to-day item that you have converted into a glorious piece of Steampunk tech. Maybe it is a quick sketch you jotted down in a notebook. Hell – it could even be a Steampunk inspired song you have written and performed – or perhaps a Haiku that has been spinning round the inside of your skull for the last few months.
Pretty much anything Steampunk is eligible. Except – and this is important – for novels or short stories.
Opportunity #2: Nathan BrandsfordIn honor of his book's release. Contest closes tomorrow!
From his website.
Here's how to enter to win the Kindle with Special Offers:
Step #1: Follow me on Twitter (click this link)
Step #2: Re-Tweet the official contest Tweet (click this link)
Step #3: Post a tweet about how you know when you're in trouble. You MUST include the exact hashtag #YouKnowYoureInTroubleWhen
#YouKnowYoureInTroubleWhen you break the universe.
#YouKnowYoureInTroubleWhen you land on a planet that smells like burp breath.
#YouKnowYoureInTroubleWhen you sit on your cat.
Here be the rules:
- Do not post the same Tweet more than once.
- Use the hashtag however many times you want, but only the first entry will be considered for entry into the sweepstakes.
- The sweepstakes closes Wednesday at 7pm Pacific time
- I'll randomly select a potential winner and notify that individual by Direct Message
- You must be a resident of the United States, age 18 or older in order to enter (Sorry international readers! Sweepstakes rules!)
- Please follow the full contest rules HERE
Personally, I'm going to make a go at that Angry Robot contest. I'll share with you next week what I did. (grin)