CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!! Thanks to all who participated!! :)
Here we go again, folks! Today is our March Mystery Agent Contest! Make sure you read our Mystery Agent's preferred genres post, which also includes the genres our MA isn't interested in.
Now. Let's get this party started, shall we??
Here are ze official rules for the contest:
1) Entries must be left in the comments section of this post (please don't email/Tweet entries to us. You won't be entered into the contest if you do).
2) Your manuscript must be completed and ready to send upon request.
3) You can only pitch once today (only one project). If you participated in previous MA contests, you may enter this one as well.
4) Please include TITLE and GENRE along with your pitch.
5) Your pitch must be one sentence long. The exact word count is up to you, but remember: stick to the point!
6) The contest will close once we receive 50 entries.
7) The winner will receive a FULL manuscript request! Our Mystery Agent may or may not choose runners-up as well, but it's totally up to them.
Okay. That's enough of me for today. Go forth and pitch, my blogging buddies!! Best of luck to all who enter!!