Friday, January 7, 2022

2022- Query Support group! Resolution check in!

Hello all!

It's a new year

 92,631 Yay Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

 

And I'm moving right along with my New Year's Resolutions. As a reminder

This year they are:

1)      To revamp my query and resume querying

2)      To write 500 words a day on a new project/everyday

R    Read more

3)      To make more friends in the writing community

4)      

S    So... My query is revised and because I'm a big fan of asking for help from those wiser and more experienced than I, it will be going out for a professional looksie 👀, before it goes out into the cold, hard query trenches. 

      I have successfully written 500 words a day on a new project. I think I'm going to take some of my own advice and write my query for that one early. It will give me an opportunity to solidify my plan and identify any glaring issues.


    Currently reading: The Ivies by Alexa Donne

Amazon.com: The Ivies: 9780593303702: Donne, Alexa: Books

 

la   Last but not least, to make more friends in the writing community. That's where you all come in. I'd love to connect here (drop a comment in the comments), on twitter @midlifecreative or using the #QuerySupportGroup tag. Look forward to hearing from you!

    B



 

C


 

 

 

 


No comments: