DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY HERE.
Saturday is September 1st and you know what that means! Contest Time!!!
This time, we will be doing Tweet Pitches. That means 140 characters - no more than 140 characters - 140 characters only :) We will be checking this so please please please make sure your entry is ONLY 140 CHARACTERS.
Not to harp on it too much but we hate to disqualify entries that are just a few characters over, so plug those pitches into Twitter to quadruple check the character length :)
As usual, the contest will go live at 10 EST/9 CST/8 MST/7 PST and will close when we've reached 50 entries. The spots have been filling up quick, but if you don't get in, no worries! There will be plenty more opportunities.
- Pitches should be for completed manuscripts only.
- You can enter one pitch for one novel - if you make a mistake, just delete your entry and repost.
- Yes, you are eligible to enter even if you've won MA contests in the past.
- The first 50 qualifying pitches will be accepted - don't pay attention to the comment numbers. We will close the contest when we've reached our limit.
- If the rules (which will be posted on Sept 1st) are not followed, your pitch will be disqualified. Please carefully read the guidelines and follow them.
- Pitches should be tweet pitches - 140 characters
- The contest will go live at 10 am ET/9 CT / 8 MT/ 7 PT on SEPTEMBER 1st
See you on Sept 1st!
(Note: We are double checking on the genres - as far as we know as of right now, MG, YA, and adult fiction with a special interest in romance. We will update if we get new info)