CONTEST CLOSED!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE AND GOOD LUCK!
Today's contest is a little different - our mystery guest today is an editor who will be offering First 10 page or query critiques as prizes!
So post your best tweet pitch (140 characters) in the comments below.
1) Entries must be left in the comments section of today's post (please don't email us your entries!) - don't pay attention to the comment numbers. We'll close the contest when we've reached our limit.
2) Pitch only completed manuscripts.
3) You can only pitch once today (only one project). If you participated in previous MA contests, you can enter this one as well.
4) Please include TITLE and GENRE along with your pitch. (This does not count as part of your 140 characters. So, Title, genre, then a 140 character tweet pitch). GENRES: MG, YA, or adult fiction (our editor has a special interest in romance).
5) Your pitch must be 140 characters or less. A Twitter Pitch. If it's too long to tweet, it's too long to enter. We will be checking this so please do not go over the 140 character limit! (Again, this does not include the genre and title. The character limit only applies to the actual pitch).
6) The contest will close when we receive 50 qualifying entries.
7) The winner(s) will receive a critique on the first 10 pages of his/her manuscript or a query critique!
8) If the rules aren't followed, your pitch will be disqualified. Please read the guidelines and follow them.
Good luck to all who enter!