Saturday, October 4, 2014

NaNoWriMo Is Just around the Corner

So somehow it's October already, and that means next month is NaNoWriMo! Seriously, where has this year gone? Sometimes I think time is actually speeding up.

Anyway, I haven't decided yet if I want to participate because I'll be dealing with moving and life. Maybe I'll just do a half-NaNo this year. We'll see. Work should be slower by then so maybe I'll have my brain back. :)

Whether I participate or not, I think I'll do another word count tracker spreadsheet like I did last year, if that will be helpful to anyone besides me. So if you're interested, please let me know in the comments here or on Twitter (@abbyannis). And if you have suggestions for improving on last years spreadsheet, I'd love to hear them.

Happy writing! :)

2 comments:

J Lenni Dorner said...

Interested!! Yes please. :)
I'm looking forward to Nanoing!!!

J Lenni Dorner said...

ps- Yes, I'm so excited that I felt I needed to overuse the exclamation point.