Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday Museday



At the beginning of your novel, where is your main character headed? This may be a physical location, or more of a state-of-mind kind of thing. It may be a goal your character has.

How will your book change that character's destination (metaphorical or otherwise)?

If you don't know, I suggest you figure it out :0)

It's a busy week: I'm sorting through slush for Query Kombat, packing for a vacation, and helping to select new members of Operation Awesome. I can do ONE query critique this week; first commenter to post below gets it. You must include your e-mail address so I can contact you about the critique. If you don't include your e-mail, I move on to the next commenter. If you were planning on entering Query Kombat, let me know and I'll be sure to do the critique tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope I'm first! Thank you!
rebekahjolson@gmail.com

Kara Reynolds said...

You are first! I will send you instructions shortly. Were you planning on entering Query Kombat?