Thursday, August 30, 2018

Adios, Adieu, Goodbye, and Thanks for Everything!

I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 20 months I've spent as an Operation Awesome blogger. Among other things, I've critiqued 27 synopses for the site, participated in a bunch of Pass or Pages rounds, and answered your questions as Dear OAbby. I've loved getting to know this writing community and helping writers get to the next stages in their careers!

It became clear recently that I have a few too many irons in the fire. I'm now faced with the difficult decision of what activities to cut, and sadly, felt I had to pass along my OA blogging duties in order to have more time for my own writing, as well as my obligations with other mentoring programs. I'm leaving you in extremely capable hands with veterans J. and Karis, along with our new bloggers, Kate, Nathaniel, and Amren. I can't wait to visit this blog as a reader and see all the cool things these folks are going to contribute to the community!

Please feel free to follow me on Twitter (@jkolin27) and I wish you all the best!!!

Jaime

10 comments:

JeffO said...

Best of luck to you, Jaime, and thanks!

Ink in the Book said...

Good luck to you and your writing career. Life is beautiful, so enjoy it!

J Lenni Dorner said...

Many blessings upon your future!

Sanyukta said...

good luck with all the amazing things to come, but i am going to miss dear OAbby posts. will they continue it with another member?

Nathaniel Glanzman said...

Thank you for all of your hard work and good luck with everything!

JKO said...

Thank you, and best of luck to you, too!

JKO said...

Thank you, and best of luck to you, too!

JKO said...

Same to you, J!

JKO said...

Thanks! And yes, it looks like Dear OAbby will be continuing!!!

JKO said...

Thank you, and same to you!