Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Kindle Challenge Update--January 2021


Reading Goals Chart with Editable Pages. by AMC | TpT 

(Image source

It was a wonderful surprise to open my email from Amazon with a Kindle Challeng in January. My goal is to read 35 books in 2021 and track my progress on Goodreads. So far I have finished 9 electronic book and 10 physical books. Earning badges still reminded me of National Novel Writing Month

I earned 9 badges out of 12. I was not going to unregister my Kindle device and risk issues with syncing my account, and I missed reading two days, so I did not earn the Read 30 days in January badge. Since I missed two badges, I did not earn the badge Overachiever because I did not get all of the badges for the January Challenge. Oh well.

 

My Earned Badges are as follows:

(Earned) Bronze Reader: Read 7 days in January

(Earned) Silver Reader: Read 15 days in January

Gold Reader: Read 30 days in January

(Earned) Goal Setter: Create a reading goal for 2021

Easy on the Eyes: Register a Kindle E-reader device

(Earned) I’m a Fan!: Follow an author

(Earned) Book-in-Hand: Purchase any Kindle eBook from Amazon

(Earned) Kindle Unlimited Reader: Borrow any title from Kindle Unlimited

(Earned) Series Starter: Start reading any series title

(Earned) Quitters Day: Read on January 19th, the day most people quit on their New Year’s resolutions

(Earned) Finisher: Complete any Kindle eBook in January

Overachiever: Earn all available badges in Kindle Challenge

 

I will keep reading regardless. 

What are your reading goals for February 2021? How are you doing with your overall reading goals for 2021? What are you currently reading?

 

 

 

2 comments:

Brieanna Wilkoff said...

I haven't set reading goals in the past, and I'm not exactly doing it this year, but I have made a resolution to post all the books I read this year to Instagram. I'm looking forward to tracking how many books I read (then maybe I'll set a goal for next year) and being able to look back and see what all I read.

Suzanna said...

Brieanna, that is a great idea to track what you read on Instagram. I shall have to try it. Honestly, my goal is to keep reading. Since I've been doing the Reading Challenges on Goodreads for several years now, I have been able to track my progress and make predictions at the beginning of the year.