Friday, February 4, 2022

Query Support Group and Resolution Check in


 

Welcome to February! 

It's no surprise but 2022 is already flying by which means that my check in regarding New Year Resolutions has snuck up on me...



Ahhh... and I was feeling so confident too.

This year my writing related resolutions are:

1) To revamp my query and resume querying

So as I mentioned, I sought professional help. I'm still waiting on feed back but I have my query list drafted and ready to go. I  love this project and really want the opportunity to share it with people. The waiting is the worst, until you know the queries go out and then that waiting is the worst, until the rejections come in and then that's the worst, until you get a request and then its back to the waiting. Come to think of it I'm not sure the worst ever ends... 

2) To write 500 words a day on a new project/everyday

yeah.... nope. - Willy Wonka | Meme Generator

 

I'm having trouble moving on from my last project- especially since its not currently out there in the world. But I have made progress...just not 500 words a day/everyday progress.

3) To read more

Just finished:

 Paperback A Little Night Magic: A Novel (Nodaway Falls, 1) Book

Currently reading: 

Circe - By Madeline Miller (paperback) : Target 

4) To make more friends in the writing community...

There is still hope for me here. I'd love to connect here (drop me a comment), on twitter @midlifecreative, our using the #QuerySupportGroup tag. Look forward to hearing from you!

    

-   -B

 





 

 

 


No comments: