Sunday, March 6, 2022

#AtoZChallenge Theme Reveal Book Adaptations

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Theme Reveal


Operation Awesome is a blog for writers in every stage of the publishing journey. This year, the team has decided to explore a bit of what sometimes happens after publishing. Our theme for the April 2022 A to Z Blogging Challenge is:

Book Adaptations 


We have selected a wide range of books that have been adapted to movies and/or television. Love or hate the adaptation? What was lost, what was gained? The Operation Awesome team has some hot takes on the topic that we can hardly wait to share with you. 

Are you taking part in the April 2022 A to Z Blogging Challenge? 

#AtoZChallenge 2022 tribute badge
Our usual posting schedule will resume in May. The next Pass or Pages is in June. Thanks for visiting!
Operation Awesome 2022 normal posting schedule

12 comments:

A Tarkabarka Hölgy said...

Happy Theme Reveal! I love this one! I am not usually decided either or, sometimes I like both book and adaptation, and sometimes I prefer one or the other. But in any case, I love discussing them. Excellent theme, I'll be following :)

The Multicolored Diary

Carrie-Anne said...

I have so many thoughts on book to screen adaptations! I look forward to seeing which ones you like and hate.

Writing Sparkle said...

Book Adaptations, nice theme choice.

John Holton said...

Sounds good! Looking forward to see what you do...

JazzFeathers said...

Oh, that sounds so interesting. And relevant. I'm a Tolkien fan and am waiting for the Amazon new series about The Rings of Power with some concern...

@JazzFeathers
The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - Enter the New Woman

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S. said...

Adaptation for film or TV. Interesting theme. Share it with Film and TV producers and directors.
Theme revealed. A to Z - Activities, Competencies, Education and Training of Engineering Supervisors

Kalpana said...

Great theme! I'm looking forward to reading about it.

Quinn said...

Sounds great! I'll be back to see the posts and discussions. I'm doing A to Z with my Reality with a Twist books blog. See you in April! -SJK

James Pailly said...

Oh, neat theme idea! You're going to have a lot of really good (and really bad) movies to chose from for this! ;-)

Hannelore Adler (SteampunkCowCorn) said...

Interesting... The time has come to finally decide if the movie was better than the book. Have fun! :3

Anne E.G. Nydam said...

Ooh, always a hot topic! I'll be interested to see your opinions.

The Dream Girl said...

Oo this seems very exciting!
All the best for the challenge!