Friday, March 4, 2022

Query Support Group and Resolution Check in

 


 
It’s March! It’s Spring! It’s time for growth, rebirth, and feeling like everything is new again.

For some of us, it may be a time to recommit to our goals or New Year Resolutions (by some of us I mean me. Maybe you? But definitely me). I’m not going to lie its been a bit rocky lately.

                                                   Pretty much sums it up.                           

But here is the update:

This year my writing related resolutions are:

1) To revamp my query and resume querying

The saga is ongoing… I got good feedback on my query. I definitely think it’s improving. At the same time, I think it’s missing a voice and I want that to come across from the very beginning. Love at first read is the goal…

2) To write 500 words a day on a new project/everyday

Ahh Eehh GIF - Ahh Eehh I Wanna Talk - Discover & Share GIFs

 

Progress had been made… we’ll leave it at that for now.

3) To read more

Just finished:

 

Currently reading: 

 

4) To make more friends in the writing community...

There is still hope for me here. I'd love to connect here (drop me a comment), on twitter @midlifecreative, our using the #QuerySupportGroup tag. Look forward to hearing from you!

    

-   -B

 

 


 

No comments: