Tuesday, March 8, 2022

March Update on 2022 Goals

 

(Image source)


I posted in December 2021 some of my 2022 writing goals.

Three months into 2022, let's check my progress.


1. Unpack from the move. (This continues to be a work in progress.)

2. Get my writing office set up. (I have a beautiful wood drawer to polish. I have found most of my fountain pens, which will reside here.)

3. Schedule bi-weekly write-ins with my people. (I have scheduled some write-ins, though not bi-weekly.)

4. Show up to scheduled write-ins. (Done. Though this shall remain on the list. Write-ins are times to work on writing projects.)

5. Sit down and plan what project I will tackle in the new year. (Mostly catch up on my letter writing and return to making comics daily, with time to plan NaNo projects and sketches for the graphic novel.)

6. Plan my next NaNo novel. (I have not decided yet. I will have to see how goal 5 travels through time.)

7. (Maybe do Camp in April and July). (Still a maybe.)

8. Make writing a daily routine. (Still a work in progress. With the job promotion, I am still scheduling my time for other things like exercise and meal planning. Finishing and making progress on goal 1 should assist when I am not unpacking boxes.)


What are your 2022 goals? How are you making progress?

No comments: