Thursday, September 8, 2011

Celebration Prize Pack Winners!!!

Thanks to everyone who entered! We've got an amazing list of new blogs to follow and books to read now :) Thank you so much for all the amazing recommendations :D

And now, on to our fabulous prize pack winners! (Chosen by the tried and true method of putting everyone's name in a big bowl and having my 8 yr old choose six) :D

Winner of Prize Pack #1.....

Kristen Lenz!!

Winner of Prize Pack #2.....

Sarah Nicolas!!

Winner of Prize Pack #3.....

tfwalsh!!

Winner of Prize Pack #4.....

Faith E. Hough!!

Winner of Prize Pack #5....

A.E. Martin!!

and Winner of Prize Pack #6....

Angelica R. Jackson!!

Congrats to everyone!! Please email us at operationawesome6 (at) gmail (dot) com with your addresses and we'll get your prize packs mailed out to you and give you instructions on receiving your critiques.

We will also be starting an Operation Awesome Book Corner (coming soon on Saturdays) where we will be highlighting new book releases and their amazing authors, and stay tuned for another awesome Mystery Agent Contest coming up next week!!

7 comments:

LinWash said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!!!

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Yay for the winners!!! Congrats, guys!

Kristin Lenz said...

Yay! I was just taking a quick blog hop on my lunch break, and there's my name! Thank you! I'll send you my email.

Janet Johnson said...

Congrats to all the winners! Very cool. :)

A.J. Locke said...

Wow, happily surprised to see that I'm a winner, that's awesome, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ohh I'm a winner... how exciting... thank you so much:)

Angelica R. Jackson said...

I won, I won! And thank goodness for crit partners; I'm out of town but she made sure I still knew. Thanks, OA!