Monday, December 10, 2012

New Year's Revisions Conference: The Critique Partner Connection!!



So. There are TONS of reasons why y'all should be excited about the New Year's Revisions Conference. TONS, I tell you. Which is why I'm here to share one of them. :) Starting today, I'll reveal one super awesome news about the conference each week. And this week's news is about something that's part of the conference, but not really:


THE CRITIQUE PARTNER CONNECTION!!!


I know some of you have crit partners already, but some of you don't. Some of you who do have crit partners might be looking for another extra set of eyes. Fear not! On January 3rd, the day before the New Year's Revisions Conference, we're giving YOU the floor. I mean, the blog. *cough* Each and every one of you will have the chance to leave their info in the comments (the format will be shared on the 3rd, so no worries!). If something strikes your critiquing fancy, you can contact the person and see if it's a critiquing match! 

Preliminary rules:

1) You don't have to be a blog follower to enter.

2) You don't need a completed manuscript (but having a finished one is the best way to go!)

3) The Critique Partner Connection will run from January 3rd to January 6th, which is the conference's last day.


I hope y'all are as excited as I am!! Stay tuned for more conference news next week!

Happy Monday :)

 

3 comments:

Gabe (Ava Jae) said...

Sounds fantastic! Looking forward to more news! :)

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Squee! Awesome! I'm getting excited! So glad I have something to look forward to after Christmas this year. :)

Landra said...

Yes, double Squee! Maybe I can find an additional crit partner to look over my insane writing. You ladies are outdoing yourselves. :)