UPDATE: CLOSED!! Thanks for all the awesome entries!!
Well, our favorite time on the OA has come once again. I know it's hard to believe because February flew by with oodles of agent events and book giveaways. Oliver, our owl, is especially excited about this particular contest. Even though he can't "hoot" in this one, he appreciates a good "tweet" now and then.
We are graced with another fantastic mystery agent, one you won't want to miss. So get those tweet-sized pitches ready to roll, for the contest is NOW OPEN!
Here are the rules.
1) Entry limit: 75 entrants.
2) Pitch length: 140 characters. Think Tweet. Since we're talking 140 characters, Title and Genre don't have to be part of the pitch -- add them on to the comment somewhere.
3) Genres: YA (especially thriller, cyberpunk, horror, historical romance); MG; women's fiction; romance (especially with a strong, female heroine).
4) Novels pitched must be complete.
5) You may only enter once. If you entered a previous contest, you may also enter this one.
Are you ready to share your fabulous pitch? We're so ready to read them. The first 75 pitches (posted in the comments) will be considered. Last month, we had to disqualify a few for not following the rules. So don't get caught in that situation!
Good luck! May the best pitch win.