Saturday, March 8, 2014

WANTED: Stream of Consciousness Recorder


Recorder should be especially accurate in capturing the perfect phrasing and plot solutions for my WIP that runs through my mind right before I fall asleep. I need it as soon as possible, so if you have a Stream of Consciousness Recorder I can borrow or you know where I can buy one, please let me know in the comments. And if it can record my dreams, even better. ;)

ETA: Check out this TED talk from Mary Lou Jepsen. Could future devices read images from our brains? Thanks, Vicki Rocho, for the info!

8 comments:

Laura Rueckert said...

Could you find one that auto deletes all the terrible stuff in between the brilliance too? ;)

Abby Annis said...

I'll look into it. :)

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Alternatively, if you find a PAUSE button for those of us whose minds are a constant stream of consciousness, that would be good too.

Abby Annis said...

That would be handy sometimes. :)

Vicki Rocho said...

They are working on scanners that can read brain images...beyond awesome, saw Mary Lou Jepsen's talk on TED. I'm on my phone, or I'd post a link for you. Fascinating possibilities if you could transcribe from thought!

Tina Moss said...

Would you also find one that makes my writing sound as brilliant as I think it sounds in my head? That would be great. Thanks! ;)

Abby Annis said...

That is crazy cool! I'll be sure to look it up. :)

Abby Annis said...

Sure. No problem. ;)