Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Christmas Eve!



Christmas Eve is here. Hopefully you are all ready for the holiday season. This week I've been thinking about the different traditions people have to celebrate Christmas Eve. Some families have  a Christmas Eve box with treats in. Others will do an activity together. As for me, I always find myself wrapping presents while I watch Muppet Christmas Carol. 


Traditions kind of remind me of writing habits. We tend to stick with what we find works for us. Ways of doing things we enjoy. You can always try a new habit/tradition, but you will often find yourself revisiting the ones you like the best. 

Whatever your Christmas Eve tradition, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. 


Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

I've never seen the Muppet Christmas Carol! But I wasn't expecting Hagrid to be in it... ;)

J Lenni Dorner said...

Merry Christmas Eve to you as well.