Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Past Winner Check In 1 from the Query Contest Pass or Pages #PassOrPages

#PassOrPages

Yesterday's stats showed that agents have requested pages 34 times!

Here's a progress report from one of the "pages" winners:

The Untouchable - https://operationawesome6.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-pass-or-pages-entry-5.html

I’m the author of the Untouchable which was sadly untouchable by agents. I received many full requests but it never quite worked out. Nevertheless I persisted and my next novel landed an agent this last January 2020. I am currently deep into revisions prior to going on submission

Thanks

#PassOrPages 2020

Your chance to enter Pass or Pages is coming soon!
Please tell others in your writing community!

1 comment:

Helal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.