Friday, June 3, 2022

Query Friday: Query Support Group and Resolution Check In

Hello Queriers!

It's been busy on the blog and I haven't checked in in a minute but here is my resolution update:

1) To revamp my query and resume querying

The Query is revised. It has been sent off to the brilliant mind that is helping me improve it and by the time you read this queries will have been sent.




2) To write 500 words a day on a new project/everyday



Ughhhh... don't judge me- I'm judging myself. 

But I do have something new in progress and I'm excited!!!

3) To read more

Just finished:

 


Currently reading: 



4) To make more friends in the writing community...

There is still hope for me here. I'd love to connect here (drop me a comment), on twitter @midlifecreative, our using the #QuerySupportGroup tag. Look forward to hearing from you!

    

-   -B

 

No comments: