Monday, September 13, 2010

An Awesome Thanks: 100 Followers Contest!!



Yes, you read the title right. Operation Awesome is throwing another contest.

No, I’m not lying to you. I only do that to boys I don’t like…

Anyway, because of your uh-may-zing support, we’ve reached 100 followers in less than a month!! I don’t know about you, but I think pretty people deserve rewards. And since writers are super smoking hot, we here at OA figured we’d give you the best thanks in the history of thanks.

Here’s what you can win:


A ten-page critique by Katrina

A custom blog banner or button designed by Kristal

A ten-page critique by Kelly

A ten-page critique by Lindsay

A twenty-page critique by Angela

A one-line pitch AND query critique by yours truly


Official rule for the 100 Followers Contest: you must be a follower to enter (doesn’t matter if you’re an oldie or have recently followed the blog). We’d love for you guys to spread the word through Twitter and your own blogs, too, but you won’t be disqualified if you don’t. See? We’re nice like that. :)

Want to win something? All you have to do is leave a comment at the end of this post saying you want to participate. That’s it. Then stay tuned for this Sunday at noon, when we’ll announce the super smoking hot six winners.

What are you waiting for?? Get those pages, queries and one-line pitches ready!


Update: We have our winners! See if it's you.


36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, count me in! :D

Jenn said...

Me too! I'd definite love to win this! :)

angelarene said...

Fun! Fun! I'm in :)

Steena Holmes said...

Count me in!!

Dawn Ius said...

*hops on one leg with left arm raised* Me please!

Jess said...

Critiques? That would be, well, for lack of a better word, AWESOME!

Janet Johnson said...

You guys are awesome! Sounds great. :)

miriam said...

thanks for the contest! great blog!

Jared Larson said...

Count me in. Sounds great.

Cellophane Queen said...

I just had Awesome on my google reader, but I'm now following. I'm in.

ebunadewumi said...

I want to participate!

Jennifer L. Armentrout said...

I want to play!

Anonymous said...

Pick me

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Yay! I'm in! Congrats on the 100 followers! Can't wait to hear more about this!

Kenda Turner said...

I'm in, too :-)

Julie Weathers said...

Yep, toss my hat in the ring. I could definitely use some feedback.

Kimberlee Turley said...

Followed you over here from QT. Count me in.

Jessica Brockmole said...

I love finding new and awesome blogs! I'll play!

Jen said...

Very groovy site! I love the background and the content :) I'm game for the prize winning. Glad I found my way here :)

Cheers,
Jen

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh Fab!! count me in. I've been following.

-Lauren
lauren51990 at aol dot com

Kate Larkindale said...

Fantastic contest!

Thanks.

Laura said...

Of course I want in!

feywriter said...

This is perfect timing, as I have been making revisions and even have a new title. Awesome prizes. I'm in.

Grats on the followers!

Angela Kulig said...

Me! Me!!

Angelica R. Jackson said...

I'm in the throes of a re-write, so more critiques are always welcome!

Rachael Harrie said...

What fantastic prizes and congrats on your followers. Count me in! :)

JJ said...

Yay! You guys are so wonderful :) I love competitions and this one has incredible prizes!

Nicole Zoltack said...

I definitely love to win a prize. Great contest!

Elizabeth Briggs said...

Wow, cool contest. Thanks!

Brenda Drake said...

Woohoo! Count me in! :D

Erinn said...

100 follower in a month--- you guys are made out of awesome.

I love to enter the contest

Renae said...

Wow! You girls are just, well...Awesome!

Pam Harris said...

Awesome contest! Thanks! :)

Hannah said...

I'm in!! Sounds great!!

cali davidson said...

Great contests! Count me in.

Jemi Fraser said...

Exciting stuff - count me in too :)