Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Book Love: 10 Books That Have Have Never Left You

I read a post by Brian Klems on Writer's Digest about the 10 books that have never left you. So, as my brain tends to do, I got to thinking about what books have had an impact on me? Which books do I return to again and again? 

My list is eclectic. Some are new, some are classics, and one is on the list because it is fun (and constantly read by my niecelets and nephew). Here's the list: 

1. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
2. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
3. Before I Die - Jenny Downham
4. Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
5. Wuthering Heights - Emily Brontë
6. A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
7. Painted Faces - L.H. Cosway
8. The Giver - Lois Lowry
9. Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson
10. The Gruffalo - Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler

How about you? Which books have had an impact on you? 

And, in case you missed it yesterday, you can check out our fantastic September Mystery Agent reveal (and winners) here

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments: