Saturday, March 7, 2015

Filler

For almost two months, I've been working on modifying my word count tracking spreadsheet to create a deadline tracking spreadsheet. It's taking me longer than I expected and a couple of the formulas aren't working the way I want them to. I thought I had it all fixed last night and I was going to post it today, but when I went to test it this morning, something else was off. I've tried all day to fix it, but it's not going to happen today. So instead I give you a little bit of fluff. Enjoy!



Check back in two weeks for the deadline tracker. If I can get it to work the way I want it to, it should be pretty awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your awesome here: