Monday, June 29, 2020

We're half-way to 2021!

Can we re-install the year 2020?  This version has a virus.

Yes I know, that was a really bad joke
Tomorrow is the last day of June.  This means that it's less than a week until US Independence Day!  But this year, all the local fireworks shows here in SoCal have been canceled because of the virus-which-won't-be-named.  Looks like my family will have to be content with (1) videos of fireworks, and/or (2) illegal fireworks in our back yard.
Below is an actual photo of my actual backyard on July 5, 2015, the day after my actual son set an actual [illegal] firework too close to an actual bush and actually lit it. Wish me luck for this year LOL
Yep, actual fire was here

More importantly, this means the year 2020 is HALF OVER! 

One of my goals for 2020, which was only slightly derailed because of current events, is that I want to begin querying my MG manuscript in September.  So far, I'm still on track, although it might be October.  But that's still 2020, right?!

Are you glad we're half-way to 2021?  What are some of your goals for this year, and were they derailed?



No comments: