Tuesday, December 22, 2020

2021 Writing Goals

129,129 2021 Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

(Photo source)

 

Every year I enjoy making a list of goals and seeing what I can do to achieve them. 2020 has been (insert word here). When it comes to goals I made at the beginning of 2020, I have been successful in some ways, and terrible in others (cue the laughing and crying).

It is more pleasant to think about 2021 goals because there is hope around the corner. I participate in National Novel Writing Month in November every year, and since I will be graduating, I will be able to write more in the coming year. So here are my goals as they stand now.

1. Participate in April Camp National Novel Writing Month

2. Complete masters thesis

3. Prepare thesis for publication

4. Participate in July Camp National Novel Writing Month

5. Participate in November National Novel Writing Month

6. Edit 2020 National Novel Writing Month Novel

 

What are some of your writing goals for 2021?

 


No comments: