Monday, December 13, 2021

What do you want to see on OA for 2022?

 
It's that time again!  2021 is less than 3 weeks from being OVER.

We here at Operation Awesome want to know what YOU, our blog readers, want to see on the blog in 2022.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2_eyes.png

Below are some examples of what we covered in 2021 and what we have in the works for 2022, all based on your requests from the end of 2020.  

Where do you get your ideas?
What do I do about social media?
Is it better to be a plotter or pantser?
What should I do about writer's block?
What's your writing process like?
Should I self-publish or go traditional?

Do you want more of this type of topic?  Different topics altogether?  Contests you enjoy?  Opportunities you want to take advantage of?

Please let us know in the comments!


2 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I'd like more about how to handle social media. I still struggle to get on Twitter enough. Posts about the craft of writing can be helpful too.

lissa said...

I suppose since this blog is about writing so more about writing, grammar, structure, wording, that sort of thing. I guess something to do with editing a story or a novel would be nice too. It's hard to say what's relevant and what's useful as everyone has different needs.

Have a lovely day.