Friday, December 2, 2022

Query Support Group and Resolution Check In

 Happy Friday! 

We only have a few more weeks to go in 2022!

Below is my 2022 Wrap Up

winterlightscosynights | Hello december, Welcome december ...

1) To revamp my query and resume querying

Mission Accomplished" Images – Browse 834 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video  | Adobe Stock

Mission accomplished!

I started querying my YA fantasy in Sept/Oct.  Yay!

The old advice is to start something new, and I took that to heart. 

I have a new project that I love that is keeping me mostly distracted. The call of query tracker is strong.

2) To write 500 words a day on a new project/everyday

This was a bit rocky at the beginning but I did manage to complete NaNo this year and ahead of schedule. So I'm going to call it a win.  

 

3) To read more

  Currently reading:

 As Good As Dead by Holly JacksonThe Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, 1): 0760789258824: Chupeco, Rin: Books -  Amazon.com

 

And I have a week off for the holidays and hope to tackle

 The Priory of the Orange Tree (The Roots of Chaos): 9781635570298: Shannon,  Samantha: Books - Amazon.com

 

4) To make more friends in the writing community...

There is still hope for me here. I'd love to connect here (drop me a comment), on twitter @midlifecreative, our using the #QuerySupportGroup tag. Look forward to hearing from you!

       -B

 



No comments: