Tuesday, October 3, 2017

NaNoWriMo is coming!

It's October, and that means Halloween movies, costumes, and oh yeah--prepping for National Novel Writing Month! We here at Operation Awesome love NaNoWriMo, and we love helping writers get prepared! Our Writing Resources tab has a section on NaNoWriMo, and every Thursday this month Jaime will have some great tips to help you out.

I've been doing NaNo since 2010, and this year I'm taking on a new role: Municipal Liaison! I'm a little nervous, TBH, but excited to take on the challenge. It's been interesting to see more of what goes on behind-the-scenes at NaNo HQ. I look forward to shepherding my region's brand-new Wrimos through the month of November.

Do you have any great NaNo advice for newbies? Share it in the comments, and I'll pass it along to my region! And if you have any NaNo questions, ask away. I'll do my best to help you out.


1 comment:

J Lenni Dorner said...

I'm very excited for you! Happy MLing.