Friday, September 13, 2013

Unlucky or Eccentric? Friday the 13th or Roald Dahl Day?



Don't be on this flight:

Friday 13th travellers take chance on flight 666 to HEL


Steer clear of this guy:



And most of all...






“Whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all if it hasn't been whipped with whips, just like poached eggs isn't poached eggs unless it's been stolen in the dead of the night.”
– Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

Don't miss

Roald Dahl Day: 20 Wonderfully Funny Quotes From His Children's Books




And if you get a minute (or a few hours), watch the original movie version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (based on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).



Prayer calls for Colorado (massive flash floods) and New Jersey (the boardwalk burned down). Remember them in your prayers if you will. 

Peace! Have the best possible weekend!




3 comments:

1000th.monkey said...

It's also my birthday!

...and I do have a black cat...

but I promise not to walk under a ladder ;)

Katrina L. Lantz said...

LOL! Happy Birthday, monkey! Good call on the ladder. Those can be dangerous.

Robin said...

I wish I'd known yesterday was Roald Dahl day. I LOVE that man. I've read his entire collection to my kiddos multiple times and even (in 3rd grade) wrote an extremely short sequel to Matilda.