CONTEST CLOSED! CHECK BACK NEXT MONTH FOR ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY
It's PITCHING TIME! Are you ready to enter? Pitch your completed novel to our Mystery Agent. September's Mystery Agent has requested the following genres:
- Fantasy (all types, incl folk & fairy tale re-tellings and magical realism)
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Romance (YA only)
(Dark comedy, original voices, and unique worlds a plus!)
This is a three-sentence pitch contest, with a maximum of 75 words. Winner gets a full manuscript request from the Mystery Agent.
Contest goes live 9 AM central time and remains open until all entry spots are filled. The first 50 entries we receive will go on to our MA. Remember, this is a three-sentence pitch. Cheating with grammar doesn't count.
The official contest rules:
1) Entries must be three-line pitches. Up to 75 words are allowed, but remember, it's only three sentences.
2) Entries must be for completed manuscripts. No unfinished drafts, please!
3) Entries must be left in the comments section of today's post (please don't email us your entries!). We'll close the contest once we've reached our limit.
4) You can only enter once today (only one project). If you participated or won previous MA contests, you can enter this one as well!
5) Please include NAME, CONTACT INFO (it's okay to use (at) and (dot) to disguise it from bots, like operationawesome6 (at) gmail (dot) com), GENRE, and TITLE, followed by your three-line pitch.
6) The contest will close when we receive 50 entries.
7) The winner will receive a FULL manuscript request!
8) If the rules aren't followed, your entry will be disqualified.
Please format your comment like this:
Email or twitter: