Thursday, April 30, 2020

#AtoZ Challenge - Zany




Z is for Zany

And we've reached the end of the A to Z Challenge for 2020.  Hope you've enjoyed all the different #writetips the Operation Awesome team have put together for you.  I know I have!

For the final prompt of the month, I've chosen a simple picture prompt.


Or, not so simple, right?  Whatever is going on here is a little zany.

Your challenge is to write a story based on this image, the zanier the better!

We'd love to see how you use these prompts, so either leave your story in the comments or email to us at operationawesome6@gmail.com.

Image courtesy of Upsplash.



#AtoZChallenge 2020 badge


Love the Operation Awesome blog? Here's your chance to join our team! Click here. This is a limited-time opportunity.

5 comments:

inspirationw said...

Oh, this is a great challenge! I'll call this "The Forest Mermaid"

As she walked through the forest, she heard a distant piano. At first, she thought it was all in her imagination, but still she moved towards the sound. A few minutes passed and the music became slightly louder, yet more enchanting.

She could see in the distance a vague shape of a piano and a silhouette of someone, no - something - sitting on the chair. When she approached, the mannequin stared at her with its empty eyes and the piano keys were moving on their own.

It was at that moment when she realized she will stay there forever.

Pradeep Nair said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am seeing your initiative for the first time. Shall check out the other posts in the coming days.

James Pailly said...

That's a fantastic picture. There's something kind of sad about it, but also beautiful.

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S. said...

Zany. There was another blog post on it.
Congratulations. You are A to Z Completion Blogger.
ZF Friedrichshafen - Industrial Engineering Activities and Jobs - Value Engineering - Supply Chain Cost Reduction Strategy
IE practice in Top Global Engineering Companies.
Industrial Engineering Practice in Top Global Manufacturing Companies - Top 100

Eli@CoachDaddy said...

I've learned a lot. But it's all gone on a shelf.

Spanish, for instance. I knew it well enough, spending Sunday afternoons in my abuela's kitchen, talking about life. She's the only one I spoke Spanish to. When I moved to North Carolina, I just didn't speak Spanish. I knew enough of it to place out of a foreign language requirement at UNC Charlotte, but barely. And it's a shame I did.

My Spanish, like my ability to play anything by ear on my saxophone, deteriorated and fell away, all because I refused to nourish those things. What else in my soul am I failing to nourish?

(I will finish this post on my blog! Thank you for the inspiration.)