Saturday, June 22, 2013

EXCITING NEWS!


Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I signed an audio contract with Spencer Hill Press for Amarok! It is scheduled to be released by the end of this month.

 My narrator is Kevin Young. I feel so lucky to have him as the voice for my audiobook.

You can read more about Kevin Young and hear a sample of Amarok here:


http://www.beeaudio.com/narrators/kevin-young



A huge thank you to Spencer Hill Press~And to everyone at Operation Awesome for your support!

14 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Woot woot! Congratulations!

Angela Townsend said...

:) Thanks Nicole!

Angela Townsend said...

:)

Katrina L. Lantz said...

I listened to the sample! It sounds fabulous!

Katrina L. Lantz said...

I listened to the sample! It sounds fabulous!

Kai Strand, Author said...

Way to go, Angie!

Angela Townsend said...

Hugs Thank you Katrina!

Angela Townsend said...

Thank you so much Kai! hugs

Unknown said...

Great news, Angie!

Angela Townsend said...

Hi Ann! Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing you soon at our next critique. :)

Angela Townsend said...

Thanks Ann! Hope to see you soon! :)

R.R. Russell said...

Amazing news! Congrats!

Kristin Lenz said...

Fun news, congrats!

Darby Karchut said...

Oh, this is wonderful news! Yay, you!