Thursday, May 3, 2012

And the winners....

chosen by the ever-handy Random.org, are....

Runner Up #2, who will receive a $10 Amazon gift card, a query crit, a first chapter or 10 page crit, and a copy of Jennifer Carson's Hapenny Magick is....

A.K. Fotinos-Hoyer!

Runner Up #1, who will receive a $10 Amazon gift card, a query crit, a first chapter or 10 page crit, and a pre-order of Rachel Hartman's Seraphina is...

Heather Hawke!

And the Grand Prize winner, who will receive a $15 iTunes gift card for an ebook of the winner's choice, a query crit, a 1,000 word crit from the awesome Bookshelf Muse, a copy of Leah Cypress's Mistwood , and the first four books in Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series is....

Aldrea Alien!!

Congrats you three!!! Shoot us an email at OperationAwesome6 (at) gmail (dot) com and we'll get you set up with your prizes.

And thanks so much to everyone who played along with us. We'll definitely be doing more of these in the future :)

Special Announcement:
We also want to announce the launch of the Operation Awesome Facebook Page. Go and "Like" us and get updates, posts, contest info, and lots of other OA awesomeness right at your Facebooking finger tips :) And don't forget to follow us on Twitter! Lots of ways to stay connected and always know what's going on with the OA gang :)

6 comments:

JeffO said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the contest!

Heather Hawke said...

My feet are tapping a happy dance! I am particularly excited about Hartman's book. Thank you all for the opportunity!

A. K. Fotinos-Hoyer said...

Yay :) I'm so excited!! Thank you!!!!

Aldrea Alien said...

O_O wow. Thank you.

This is quite a surprise for someone at 2am.

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Oops, I tried to congratulate the winners yesterday, but the WV must have been wrong. So belated congratulations to all!

Aldrea Alien said...

Hee, took most of the month for them to arrive, but I finally got all four books. Ah ... the joys of living in NZ where everything must come by either boat or plane. ^_^

I'm not yet sure if I want to crack the seal on my box set though. I've never had a boxed set before. Been a while since I had my hands on a new book too ... they're all so shiny.
Can I admit I'd never heard of Mistwood before? Looks like a good read!