Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Writing Avengers

I can't believe that it's almost June. June! We're almost halfway through the year. 

I also wanted to remind you all that we have another fabulous Mystery Agent contest here on June 1st (stay tuned for details). But, as with most things writing related, we need the words to help us get there. And wherever we all are in the writing journey (planning, first drafting, second drafting, finishing, revising, querying...), I have a little message to keep us all going when things get tough. 


trishisthinkingagain:

(note to self) (also, drool)
Image from Tumblr

Now I'm off to do as the Avengers tell me. I'm also going to open the comments up to all you writing Avengers out there. 

What are you writing? 

6 comments:

Stina said...

Next week I have to scrape the black gunk off my fence so that I can re-stain it. If any of these guys want to come over and help so that I can get back to writing, that would be greatly appreciated. :D

Laura Hughes, MittensMorgul said...

Stina, I have to stain my deck. Maybe we can have a staining party day to get it all done with.

If the Avengers demand we write, then write we must! Thanks for the motivational message. I needed it today. Now I just have to stop staring at the Avengers and write! :)

JeffO said...

The Avengers should come help out my protagonist. He's having a little trouble with the Establishment in his town.

ilima said...

Good question. Just started querying latest MS and am in writing limbo. What to do? What to do?

Kell Andrews said...

Lindsay, love that graphic, but I'm not sure it's working as intended. Me? They've noticed ME? *fans self*

Suzan Teall Headley said...

I say to these beautiful men,
"Oh yeah? Come over here and make me!"