Welcome to Operation Awesome’s Critique Partner Connection! Today’s all about finding that super awesome critique partner you’ve been missing out on. Whether it’s your NaNoWriMo project or an older manuscript that’s thisclose to querying, we here at Operation Awesome feel like you should find that fresh set of eyes to help you along the way.
The Critique Partner Connection is an all-day event. In fact, it’s an all-New Year’s Revisions Conference event! You can submit your info from now until January 7th! That means you can collect as much super useful revision advice from our guests as you can while searching for crit partners! Double win.
Now for the rules.
Leave the following items in the comments section of this post:
1) Your name
2) Genres you write in (include your target audience: adult/YA/MG/children)
3) Genres you’re willing to critique (same as above)
4) A brief description of your current project (it can be as short as a one-line pitch, but no longer than five sentences)
5) What you’re looking for in a critique partner (line edits vs. big picture, critique of a specific project vs. critique of all your projects, anything else you’d like to add)
6) Your email address
7) The first 200 words of your current project
That’s it! You can submit your info so others can contact you, but you can also contact others who enter the Critique Partner Connection! Now go forth and CONNECT.
Best of luck to all of you!