Friday, January 25, 2013

2013 Excitement and Mystery...

by Jeannie Lynn Paske


Excitement this week:


Excitement this MONTH! 


2013 is shaping up to be an incredible year, and we aren't even out of January yet! 

As much fun and excitement as we've had on the blog out in the open, there's been additional awesomeness going on behind the owlery drapes. Mysterious owlish stuff...

Beginning on Monday, January 28th, we're going to have some big announcements (hint: they include more contests, and that's not even the exciting part!). Note: we won't have a February Mystery Agent contest as we are just catching our breath after NYRC 2013.

We have more Operation Awesome book news coming down the pike, but that's not my news to share, so I'll let you wonder...

*insert fog machine here*

hee hee

I also have some personal news which I'm sure I'll be blogging more about in the future. It involves the publishing industry, but doesn't involve any of my books. 

Riddle, riddle, riddle. 

I'd make a terrible Sphinx. 
 
by ~Nathali

I'd love to hear from you what wonderful, mysterious things are you anticipating in 2013? (ooh, especially tell me about book releases, yours or your favorites) 


4 comments:

Kell Andrews said...

That's a lot of great stuff to have by January 25! Yay 2013!

Angelica R. Jackson said...

The owlery drapes? Does that mean they have owls printed on them, or they close off the owlery? ;) Can't wait for all the news!

Carmen said...

That's all great news!!

I'm super excited for the release of Sherry Soule's (my awesome CP) newest novel, Immortal Eclipse, in March. For anyone who loves to read a great paranormal, paranormal romance, or urban fantasy, check out Sherry's Spellbound series, too. The girl knows her stuff!

For the rest of us who are keeping fingers, toes, and everything else crossed for a book contract, this just may be our year, too!

Anonymous said...

I received, and accepted, a contract (my very first) for my paranormal romance novel, Fallen Redemption. I don't have its release date yet, but for me 2013 is already memorable.