January 3rd, 2013:
- 9:00 A.M. Critique Partner Connection
January 4th, 2013:
- 9:00 A.M. Natalie Lakosil: Taking The Time To Get It Right
- 10:00 A.M. Amanda Bonilla: Revision Strategies
- 11:00 A.M. Kate Hart: The Query Letter: Revising With Feedback
- 12:00 P.M. Lisa Amowitz: Polishing The Beginning
- 1:00 P.M. Bethany Wiggins: Creating Unique Characters
- 2:00 P.M. Agent Q&A: Part I
- 4:00 P.M. Shelley Moore Thomas: Picture Book Revisions
- 5:00 P.M. Jennifer Nielsen: The Magic In Middle Grade: Remembering Your Audience During Revisions
- 6:00 P.M. Taylor Martindale: Owning the Process: Revising for or with an Agent
- 7:00 P.M. NYRC Day 1 Wrap-Up
January 5th, 2013:
- 9:00 A.M. Christine Fonseca: Devil in the Details: Editing for Content
- 10:00 A.M. Phoebe North: Goal, Motivation, And Conflict
- 11:00 A.M. Cole Gibsen: Writing And Revising A Different Culture
- 12:00 P.M. Elana Johnson: Character Consistency: Letting Characters Be Themselves
- 1:00 P.M. Agent Q&A: Part II: Querying
- 2:00 P.M. Georgia McBride: Secondary Characters Who Sizzle
- 3:00 P.M. E. J. Patten: Believable Monsters: Cthulhu Ate My Mother, Or the Rise and Fall of Human-Flavored Nougat.
- 4:00 P.M. Erin Molta: Revisions From An Editor’s POV
- 5:00 P.M. NYRC 2013: Day 2 Wrap-Up
January 6th, 2013:
- 9:00 A.M. The Dreaded Editor Letter: Confessions From Entangled Publishing Authors Rachel Harris, Lisa Burnstein, Cindi Madsen, and Amy Spaulding
- 10:00 A.M. Lauren Morill: Revising Your Teen Voice
- 11:00 A.M. Gretchen McNeil: Write Drunk, Edit Sober
- 12:00 P.M. Door Prize! Self-Editing for Fiction Writers by Renni Browne & Dave King
- 1:00 P.M. Agent Q&A: Part III: Marketing and Publicity
- 2:00 P.M. Gennifer Albin: How I Revise
- 3:00 P.M. Door Prize Winner Announced
- 4:00 P.M. Anne Riley: Druid Magic and the Orb of No-Where, No-When
- 5:00 P.M. Grand Finale Giveaway:
Totally jazzed about this!
So exciting! I found out about this through the Absolute Write forums by the way.
This looks truly awesome, guys!!! Thank you so much for doing this!
Can't wait! So are any of these "live" events? Or are they "catch up as you can" events?
These are catch as you can, Angelica. We'll archive it too so you can use it as your revise!
Post a Comment