Monday, January 21, 2013

To Trust a Thief Release Day Treasure Hunt!!

To Trust a Thief releases today!!



As a hunt for a priceless necklace is at the center of my story, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a little fun and have a treasure hunt of my own :D

Here’s the rundown – for the next five days, you can join me in a treasure hunt for five fabulous prizes. I’ll be making the rounds on my blog and four other fabulous blogs and will leave a clue at each one.

The clue will give you a hint both as to what the prize is, and where you need to go on our To Trust a Thief treasure map to enter the giveaway for that day. You’ll also get a few snippets of the book and a chance for extra entries if you solve a special riddle.

Here are the Treasure Hunt blog stops:

Day 1 - Monday Jan 21st – My Blog 
Day 2 - Tuesday, January 22 -- Romance Junkies 
Day 3 - Wednesday, January 23 -- Cocktails and Books
Day 4 - Thursday, January 24 -- Romance Book Junkies
Day 5 - Friday, January 25 -- Romance Reviews Today

Each giveaway will run for a week, so if you miss stop you can always go back and catch up.

So come celebrate To Trust a Thief's release with me and have a little fun hunting for your own treasure! :)

4 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Congratulations on your book release! That's a great cover!

ilima said...

Congrats!

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Wooot! It's so sexy! And I love the locket! Squee! This is so exciting!

Unknown said...

What is the theme of your book? It looks so sexy. click here to read treasure hunting.